-Before you place any order, please be aware that we have a minimum spend of £100+vat (excl. delivery charges), any order below this amount won’t be processed.
– Agreement between Superbia, and the person, and or, company deemed to be the authorized purchaser of product, here called the customer. The term in this contract can refer to handbags, purses, scarves, clothes and any other product supplied by Superbia.
– By engaging in buying from Superbia, it is accepted by all parties that the customer has accepted these terms and conditions of this contract without necessarily actually signing any document.
– The date of invoice is the date that goods have been sold to customers.
– All goods remain property of Superbia until paid in full. Proforma payment is required all the time.
– No claims considered for shortage of goods collected from the premises. Any shortage, damage in transit or non-delivery must be notified within 3 days receipt of goods.
-All the prices are excluding VAT, if you trade outside the UK, please provide VAT number when placing the order (use the “note”).
-Be aware most of our items has a minimum quantity of 2 pieces per colour, this is mentioned in the description part of the product (if in your order you choose 1 piece we will process it as 2 pieces and charge you for 2). Long umbrellas ha also another condition, at least 12 umbrellas per order, we can’t send less than 12 long umbrellas per consignment.
For shipping cost and returns, please see the appropriate page.